Do you want to Send Courier to the United States of America? Sending a Parcel to the USA is completely hassle-free nowadays with international courier shipping as they provide the facility of international courier charges per kg. It is easy to do shipping from India to the USA because of the tie-ups these reliable companies have with premium international services. These companies not only have tie-up with international services but they have negotiated the Shipping rates with them and passed the savings to the customers.
In this blog today, you will Find Courier Charges and other details related to Sending Courier to the USA, Canada & Australia which will help you to choose the Right Courier Service.
Why choose reliable & International Courier services to send a parcel?
- Free Pickup Service.
- Door to Door Pickup & Delivery.
- USA Customs guidelines at no additional cost.
- Packaging assistance for Safe Delivery.
- Ultimate customer support for Sure.
Impact of Covid-19 on the shipping industry
The COVID-19 pandemic’s long-term logistical implications are still having a severe influence on the shipping sector, with unprecedented major issues in delivering key supplies to country programs, such as health technology, medications, water, sanitation, and hygiene supplies. Current shipping capacity is extremely limited, with sea carriers preferring to place as many available containers and equipment on the more lucrative sea lanes between Asia and Europe and Asia and the United States as feasible. Due to the backlog at transshipment hubs, vessel cancellations are continuing, with no assurances provided on transit schedules. Given the tight container fleets and the shift in trade imbalances, several analysts do not expect shipping capacity to normalize in the next six to twelve months. India to Canada courier charges or to any other place varies and all the courier service companies charge differently and have different rates.
Safe & Secure International Courier Services in India
- Express Delivery
- Door-to-Door Delivery in Canada
- Active Customer Support
- Online Payment Options
- Live Tracking Facility
- Branded Foods Delivery
- Ayurvedic Medicine* Delivery
- Clothes, Footwear & Books Delivery
- Documents/Gifts Delivery
Documents required for International Courier
For an individual to individual Personal Goods
- One Photo ID (Aadhar Card Copy, Pan Card Copy, Passport Copy, Voter ID Copy, and Driver Licence)
- One Address Proof (Aadhar Card Copy, Adhar card Copy, Electricity Bill Copy, Water Bill Copy, Landline Phone Bill Copy, Passport Copy, Voter ID)
For Company to Individual Personal Goods or Sample From Company to Company
- Photo ID Of Auth. Signatory or Director
- Signature Prof Of Auth Signatory or Director
- IEC of Company Or Electricity Bill And Landline bill
- KYC Form Signature and Stamp on 3 pages
- GST Registration number
- Tax ID Number Required Brazil, Mexico, Chilli,
- Invoice cum packing list
Cheap Courier India to Australia
A cheap courier (Economy Service) usually needs an average of 8-12 working days+ days to deliver goods between these countries & Express Priority delivery will take 3-5 business days The delivery period depends mainly on the distance. However, we would like to remind you that you can always choose express delivery. Then the time needed for delivery shortens even to a few hours. Fast shipment in the vast majority of cases is delivered to the recipient’s hands in 3-5 business days. Anyone who sends a package through our platform can also track its location regularly. This makes it easier to both determine the exact date of delivery of the package to the recipient, as well as find it if lost.
Some of the items commonly sent to Australia From India include;
- Documents to Australia
- University Application to Australia
- Branded Food to Australia
- Home Made Food (Pickles) to Australia
- Excess Baggage to Australia
- Electronics Items to Australia
- Household Item to Australia
- Medicine to Australia
- Liquid Sample & Commercial to Australia
- Chemicals to Australia
- Powder (Branded Non-Branded) to Australia
- Blood/DNA/Serum Sample to Australia
- Commercial Shipments to Australia
- Machinery & Spare Parts to Australia
- Toys & Games to Australia
- Cosmetics Item to Australia
- Worship Items to Australia
- Precious Items to Australia
Each courier company has regulations and in it a list of goods that it does not transport. Such a list is created for several reasons, including due to international regulations, fairly frequent use of air transport, and simple practicality. Courier services do not transport hazardous materials and substances, including ammunition, weapons, acids, mercury, bacteria, or viruses.