1. Refunds will be provided based on the service definitions on the specific service selected at payment; please review your service definition.
2. All refund claims can be made either in writing, email, Live Help or via telephone – the following information is required:
Your Parcel Chief reference number
If a service failure; your parcel tracking number will be required.
3. Please note that refunds can’t be processed for any consequential loss.
4. Should a refund be appropriate, it shall be made back onto the card or payment method originally used to book the transaction – refunds can only be processed to the contracted party who booked the order.
5. Refunds will be through the same online mode and take few time to process as all refunds have to undergo a process to ensure that no collection took place.
6. You have a maximum of 28 days from the date the order was placed to request a refund.
7. We do not accept shipment cancellation.
If you have any questions on the above, please contact us prior to sending your parcel.